Preservation Leadership Training ® – intensive training covering the most up-to-date preservation practices, issues and action strategies. From legal and advocacy to real estate trainings, PLTs range from one day to week-long and take place across the country.
Forum Webinar Series – watch expert panelists discuss a variety of topics relevant to professionals across the preservation field. Connect with experts, download new materials and expand your professional network.
PastForward – the premier educational and networking event for those in the business of saving places. Held each year in the late fall, PastForward draws practitioners, planners, architects, scholars, students and advocates from across the country. And with free, virtual programming, PastForward connects to an even greater audience from around the world.
Main Street Now Conference– annual conference for preservation-based commercial district revitalization, bringing together people from small and rural towns,suburban communities, large and midsized cities, and urban neighborhood business districts.
Many of our educational offerings are accredited through the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and American Planning Association (APA)/American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP).
- PLT Intensive: Issues in Preservation Law, November 13, San Francisco (at PastForward conference)
- PLT Intensive: Landscape Assessment Workshop, November 13, San Francisco (at PastForward conference)
- PastForward 2018, November 13–16, San Francisco
- Livestreaming at PastForward: TrustLive: Resilience, November 14 at 2:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Livestreaming at PastForward: PastForward Welcome Address with The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation National Preservation Awards Presentation, November 14 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Livestreaming at PastForward: TrustLive: Historic Landscapes: the Culture-Nature Connection, November 15 at 1:30-2:30
- Livestreaming at PastForward: TrustLive: Intangible Heritage, November 16 at 12:15-1:15 p.m. Eastern Time
- Livestreaming at PastForward: Closing Luncheon, November 16 at 3:00-4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Sign up for updates to receive more information when available.