Preservation Leadership Training ® – intensive training covering the most up-to-date preservation practices, issues and action strategies. From legal and advocacy to real estate trainings, PLTs range from one day to week-long and take place across the country.
Forum Webinar Series – watch expert panelists discuss a variety of topics relevant to professionals across the preservation field. Connect with experts, download new materials and expand your professional network.
PastForward – the premier educational and networking event for those in the business of saving places. Held each year in the late fall, PastForward draws practitioners, planners, architects, scholars, students and advocates from across the country. And with free, virtual programming, PastForward connects to an even greater audience from around the world.
Main Street Now Conference– annual conference for preservation-based commercial district revitalization, bringing together people from small and rural towns,suburban communities, large and midsized cities, and urban neighborhood business districts.
Many of our educational offerings are accredited through the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and American Planning Association (APA)/American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP).
- Forum Webinar: National Marine Sanctuaries, July 18, 3:30–4:30 p.m. ET
- PLT Intensive–Association of African American Museums, August 8 (applications deadline past)
- PLT Targeted–Board Building and Preservation Planning Workshop, September 20-22 (letter of interest deadline past)
- PLT Intensive: Issues in Preservation Law, November 13, San Francisco (at PastForward conference)
- PLT Intensive: Landscape Assessment Workshop, November 13, San Francisco (at PastForward conference)
- PastForward 2018, November 13–16, San Francisco
Sign up for updates to receive more information when available.
Have an idea for upcoming trainings or webinars? Share it with us through the Preservation Leadership Forum Call for Ideas online form.