Preservation Leadership Training® – intensive training covering the most up-to-date preservation practices, issues and action strategies. From legal and advocacy to real estate trainings, PLTs range from one day to week-long and take place across the country.
Forum Webinar Series – watch expert panelists discuss a variety of topics relevant to professionals across the preservation field. Connect with experts, download new materials and expand your professional network.
PastForward – the premier educational and networking event for those in the business of saving places. Held each year in the late fall, PastForward draws practitioners, planners, architects, scholars, students and advocates from across the country. And with free, virtual programming, PastForward connects to an even greater audience from around the world.
Main Street Now Conference– annual conference for preservation-based commercial district revitalization, bringing together people from small and rural towns,suburban communities, large and midsized cities, and urban neighborhood business districts.
Many of our educational offerings are accredited through the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and American Planning Association (APA)/American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP).
Sign up for updates to receive more information when available.
- Preservation Leadership Training®: ReImagining Intersections at Historic Sites, February 27–March 1, Washington, D.C.
- Webinar: Ensuring Perpetuity: Effective Easement Monitoring, March 13
- Preservation Leadership Training® Repair Work: Telling the Full History at Our Historic Sites, March 27, Hartford, CT
- Preservation Leadership Training® Targeted: Board Building and Preservation Planning Workshop, March 28–30, 2018, Portland, OR
- PastForward 2019, October 10–12, Denver