Forum Connect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Forum Connect

Welcome to February Forum Connect.  As always here is the thread for you to post your announcements, events and deadlines. Remember to consider the Code of Conduct as you post! I am staring outside my balcony window at the first real snowfall the DC ...

While we have almost a full week left in the year, I wanted to share with you the first of two posts we're sharing on Preservation Leadership Forum to mark the passage of this very challenging year. As in years past (though we did skip a look back ...

Hello Everyone!  With the new database conversion we're getting a bunch of new community members. Please take a moment to stop by and introduce yourself.  I'll start us off. My name is Priya Chhaya, I am the Associate Director for Content here at the ...

Registration for the SAH 2021 Virtual Conference is open now! Membership is not required to participate. The SAH 2021 Virtual Conference will bring scholars, practitioners, professionals, and students in architectural history and related fields together ...

You're invited to the Building an Equitable Future Virtual Conference next Thursday, sponsored by Goucher College. Join for the full day for a series of conversations on equity through the lenses of arts, culture, community, and the environment, or just ...

Newsroom

• New Log in Procedures for Forum Connect

As you may haven noticed as of September 16 we have new log in procedures for Forum Connect. 

Regaining access to your account is simple. Just click the reset password button (on the sign in page) and follow the instructions that arrive in your email inbox. 

If you have trouble. Email us at forum@savingplaces.org and we'll get you connected as soon as possible. 

If you know of someone who is a new user, have them check first to see if they are already in the database by trying to reset their password. If they do not receive a reset password link, for now, they need to email us at forum@savingplaces.org to get set up. 

Thank you for your continued patience. 

Priya