Forum Connect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Forum Connect

Morning all.  I wanted to take a moment to point the Forum Connect community to two different statements that the National Trust for Historic Preservation released over the weekend regarding the horrific death of George Floyd and subsequent protests, ...

2 people like this.

Hello Everyone!  With the new database conversion we're getting a bunch of new community members. Please take a moment to stop by and introduce yourself.  I'll start us off. My name is Priya Chhaya, I am the Associate Director for Content here at the ...

All  As events related to COVID-19 unfold, I wanted to start a conversation about how various historic sites and organizations are preparing and messaging the impacts on their sites. I know that everyone is likely in full planning mode, but thought ...

If interested in legacy businesses and concerned about their survival, especially now during COVID-19, join us next Thursday, December 10 at 12 p.m. (PST) . We're convening a free Zoom conversation about legacy businesses and hearing how the cities ...

One more example from MA: https://www.bridgeofflowersmass.org/ Not quite like the highline, but still might fit the bill! Lesley Herzberg Executive Director Berkshire County Historical Society at Herman Melville's Arrowhead 780 ...

Newsroom

• New Log in Procedures for Forum Connect

As you may haven noticed as of September 16 we have new log in procedures for Forum Connect. 

Regaining access to your account is simple. Just click the reset password button (on the sign in page) and follow the instructions that arrive in your email inbox. 

If you have trouble. Email us at forum@savingplaces.org and we'll get you connected as soon as possible. 

If you know of someone who is a new user, have them check first to see if they are already in the database by trying to reset their password. If they do not receive a reset password link, for now, they need to email us at forum@savingplaces.org to get set up. 

Thank you for your continued patience. 

Priya