Forum Connect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Forum Connect

Here are some podcasts on my current rotation:   Third Wave Urbanism ; If you are interested in planning, urbanism, and feminism... you will love this podcast! Kristen Jeffers and Katrina Johnston-Zimmerman have great banter and even when I don't agree ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Introduce Yourself

Posted in: Forum Connect

Hello everyone! I'm stumbling into the preservation world from the digital side. I work with The Athenaeum Press here at Coastal Carolina University (near Myrtle Beach, SC). We create student-developed, regional projects, and we are in the early phases ...

San Gemini Preservation Studies / International Institute for Restoration and Preservation Studies is now accepting application for their summer 2018 field school, the San Gemini Preservation Studies Program . Deadline for applications is March 15, ...

I listen to  http://presmd.podbean.com  - Preservation Maryland's version of "preservation radio" ... does anyone have other preservation-related podcasts they'd recommend? ------------------------------ Renee Kuhlman ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: pueblo preservation

Posted in: Forum Connect

Hi Leslie -- I would also suggest Atkin Olshin Schade and Shawn Evans. I know they've worked with Ohkay Owingeh (and potentially you as well) on rehabilitating the homes around the plaza, so they would be a great resource for pueblo architecture and preservation. ...

Newsroom

• Welcome to Forum Connect!

Get started with our Welcome Tour, and then get talking!
  • Upcoming Webinar: Historical Storytelling Through Technology

As a follow-up to the recent “Transmedia Storytelling” panel at PastForward 2017 in Chicago, this webinar will take a closer look at three specific projects that leveraged digital technology to tell the full American story. Registration is FREE.

Tuesday, January 16, 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET