Forum Connect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Effect of the last (and next) recession on preserv ...

Posted in: Forum Connect

Hi all -- I'm looking for information about the effects of the Great Recession (2007-2009) on historic preservation. I have the summer 2009 issue of Forum Journal, which has great info but is early on -- I'd love more hindsight now that we're a decade ...

• Posted in: Forum Connect

Climate Data Adaptation Week:   Every day from Monday, April 13 to Friday, April 17,  12:00 pm - 12:45 pm EDT RSVP for livecast here:  https://www.eesi.org/ briefings/view/04131720data The  Environmental and Energy Study Institute  (EESI) ...

• Profile Picture

Example Leases for nonprofit leasing a building from ...

Nevada Preservation is working with the Lincoln County Commission to lease a building from them for $1/year. Nevada Preservation will leverage donations and such to restore the building. We are looking for leases we can look at for putting together ours. ...

• Posted in: Forum Connect

Coincidentally, I tried Jitsi last night and it piqued my curiosity. In addition to being open source (but I have not verified that all the components are open source, e.g. the java jar of Jitsi video something -- but I believe it will be), you can run ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Going Digital in this COVID Climate

Indeed. We went to Jitsi on 8x8.vc and that is an open source system that works pretty cleanly.  Aaron Marcavitch  ------------------------------ Aaron Marcavitch Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc. Hyattsville MD ------------------------------

Newsroom