Forum Connect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Forum Connect

Hi Folks – I work at the National Trust with our collection of historic sites on marketing and partnership opportunities. I'm always impressed with the creative ways historic sites are engaging with their visitors and surrounding communities, finding ...

2 people like this.

What has impressed you as fresh and effective in advocacy in public history in the last five years? Source material from journals or books would be especially welcome, but leads of any kind about cutting edge campaigns within public history to move the ...

Grants now available for the African American Cultural Heritage Action Fund! I know it's not a December deadline, but we're excited to announce that we're now accepting letters of Intent (LOI) for the African American Cultural Heritage Action Fund. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Share your events/deadlines: December

Posted in: Forum Connect

FYI the deadline for the Mary Thompson and David J. Brown Main Street America Institute Scholarships is Dec. 15.  Learn more here . ------------------------------ Tali Jamir Associate Manager of Member Engagement National Main Street Center, Inc. Chicago ...

Call for Ideas! We're seeking abstracts for the upcoming  Forum Journal  focusing on preservation law.  The  Journal  is scheduled for spring. Deadline for abstracts is  December 20. We're seeking articles on all aspects of preservation law, including-but ...

Newsroom