Forum Connect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Forum Connect

Morning all.  I wanted to take a moment to point the Forum Connect community to two different statements that the National Trust for Historic Preservation released over the weekend regarding the horrific death of George Floyd and subsequent protests, ...

2 people like this.

All  As events related to COVID-19 unfold, I wanted to start a conversation about how various historic sites and organizations are preparing and messaging the impacts on their sites. I know that everyone is likely in full planning mode, but thought ...

Join me on July 28th for the Dismantle Preservation Virtual Unconference! Talks include:  Expanding Who is Investing  Bias in Preservation  Rage Against the Student Loan Machine  Building Union Power in Preservation Let's Talk ...

I recently published a story on Preservation Leadership Forum about building the mental resilience of the historic preservation field . As I shared in that piece, I believe that all preservationists can benefit from more mental resilience, and like other ...

Welcome to July!  This is the space for community members to share events, deadlines, and announcements from their part of the preservation world.  This month (starting tomorrow) Preservation Leadership Forum, in partnership with Main Street America ...