Forum Connect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Forum Connect

This morning I woke up looking at the calendar wondering how October came so quickly this year. I hope many of you are enjoying the shift in temperatures (if there is a shift in temperatures where you are.) Here at the National Trust October always brings ...

I think we can all agree on one thing right now. It is hot out there.  While I can't do anything about the weather, I spent some time this morning looking up fun facts about July to share with you as a distraction. While I knew that July was named after ...

The National Trust for Historic Preservation is now accepting Letters of Intent for the 2022 America's 11 Most Endangered Places list.  Since 1988, the National Trust has used its list of America's 11 Most Endangered Historic Places to raise awareness ...

Hello!    The DC Preservation League has embarked on a new programming initiative to explore how the adaptive reuse of existing and historic buildings can be an effective tool in combating climate change and helping the city meet its energy and ...

@Thomas Frank gets a toaster! Thanks, Meg!​ ------------------------------ Cindy Olnick Communications consultant for historic places and preservation Los Angeles, CA cindyolnick.com ------------------------------