Forum Bulletin

59 Entries

9 years ago
Be the first person to like this.

Recognizing that the historic rehabilitation tax credit is a “government program that more than pays for itself,” the U.S. Conference of Mayors adopted a resolution at its annual meeting ...

9 years ago

Rosenwald schools are one of the National Trust’s National Treasures involving the preservation of multiple sites.  And the Rosenwald Schools Initiative, which has been working for ...

9 years ago

Blessedly, the first week of June in Beaufort, S.C., was unseasonably cool this year. A good thing because participants in the National Trust’s Preservation Leadership Training: Capstone ...

9 years ago

As most of you are aware, since the launch of the Preservation10X framework last September the National Trust has been engaged in a focused and inclusive process to assess the current ...

9 years ago

The National Alliance of Preservation Commissions’ biennial meeting, Forum 2012, will be held in Norfolk, Va., July 18 – 22. The city provides a laboratory for preservation commission ...

9 years ago

Eleven sites as varied and colorful as our country’s history. Eleven sites in places such as Billings County, North Dakota, and Atlanta, Georgia. Sites dating from 1776 and from 1942, ...

9 years ago

So you are asking yourself, should I attend the National Preservation Conference in Spokane? Can my travel budget handle it, how long will it take to get there?  Will I learn anything ...

9 years ago

When a group of Statewide and Local Partners recently gathered in Charleston to hear Historic Charleston Foundation (HCF), Preservation Society of Charleston (PSC), and the National ...

9 years ago

As leaders of the preservation movement, you need quick and reliable access to current information on a range of issues—from new legislation to sustainable practices, and from fundraising ...

9 years ago

Editor’s note:  Last month, 24 State and Local Partners gathered in Fort Worth, Tex., for their annual meeting.  A dozen or so came a day early to discuss topics of interest that are ...