Preservation Leadership Training ® – intensive training covering the most up-to-date preservation practices, issues and action strategies. From legal and advocacy to real estate trainings, PLTs range from one day to week-long and take place across the country.
Forum Webinar Series – watch expert panelists discuss a variety of topics relevant to professionals across the preservation field. Connect with experts, download new materials and expand your professional network.
PastForward – the premier educational and networking event for those in the business of saving places. Held each year in the late fall, PastForward draws practitioners, planners, architects, scholars, students and advocates from across the country. And with free, virtual programming, PastForward connects to an even greater audience from around the world.
Main Street Now Conference– annual conference for preservation-based commercial district revitalization, bringing together people from small and rural towns,suburban communities, large and midsized cities, and urban neighborhood business districts.
Many of our educational offerings are accredited through the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and American Planning Association (APA)/American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP).
- Webinar: Addressing the Threat to the Federal Historic Tax Credit and Setting the Preservation Policy Agenda for the 115th Congress (January 19, 2017)
- Webinar: Atlas of ReUrbanism: Building and Blocks in American Cities (February 9, 2017)
- PLT Intensive: Powering Preservation through GIS (February 22-23, 2017, Chicago, IL)
- PLT Intensive: National Preservation Law Conference (June 13, 2017, Washington, DC)
- PLT Capstone: Preserving History, Building Community by Reimagining the A.G. Gaston Motel (June 26-30, 2017, Birmingham, AL)
- PastForward 2017 (November 14-17, 2017, Chicago, IL)